DIY Retaining Walls made easy with Retain-IT
Thinking of building a retaining wall? Whether you're in the building / landscaping business or a DIYer, here's an easy to use solution for creating solid, aesthetically pleasing retaining walls from timber sleepers. Proudly developed and designed in Australia.
Below view the step-by-step video and see for yourself just how simple it is to build your own retaining wall that looks like an expert installed it.
SIMON HOME TIMBER & HARDWARE IPSWICH SPECIAL OFFER:
With your purchase of Retain-IT products receive 20% off sleepers for your project.
A Smart Solution - Proudly Developed in Australia Australian Design Registered components
A retaining post system that provides a snug fit so that the sleeper is dropped in and immediately secure. No packing or fastening is required.
As functional as it is beautiful, the system has the strength and long-life of high tensile, galvanised steel; and, is flexible enough to cater to single, double and triple sleeper heights.
Available in 3 configerations.
for perfect 90° corners
for joining sleepers in a straight line
for a neat to your wall
Three heights for walls
Quick and easy to build
Build retaining walls up to three sleepers high.
Deep 40mm recesses provide crucial adjustment to get the fit just right, and allows for future shrinkage and movement. A recessed, curved edge improves safety, providing a visually appealing slim-line look.
- Corners, ends and joiners in three heights supplied ready to create a retaining wall
- Timber sleepers simply drop into place. Posts are fixed with quick setting concrete.
- For single, double, and triple sleeper height walls
- Available in 750mm & 1100mm sleeper lengths with joiner, corner and end posts in stock in 50mm. We can however, also order in 75mm.
- Includes an easy staking solution for single border heights.
For more information on how-to install Retain-iT see the video above.
For more information, please contact our Ipswich store on 32 200 200.
Resources & Downloads
- Retain-iT Information Sheet
- Handyman Magazine How-To Project Installation
- Retain-iT Magazine Advertisement
- Retain-iT Video
- Retain-iT 50mm Product Range Details
- Retain-iT 75mm Product Details
- Retain-iT Staking Solutions